MacDuff's Soap Company Shave Soap- Sea to Sky
MacDuff's Soap Company is here!
Notes: Bergamot, Orange, Black Currant, Sea Salt, Hyacinth, Lemon Zest, Patchouli, Seaweed, Driftwood
Inspired by their frequent trips to the west coast of British Columbia, Sea to Sky is named after a highway that runs along the coast between Vancouver and Squamish. The Sea to Sky highway showcases the west coast's characteristically scenic landscape, connecting both ocean and mountain range.
The Sea to Sky scent features the classic marine trio of sea salt, driftwood and seaweed-- but for a modern take these elements are significantly tempered with bright citrus, light florals and fruity top notes. The end result is a scent that is rich and deep with just the right amount of sweetness.
This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils.
Proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Made with four skin nourishing butters: fair trade raw organic shea butter, kokum butter, fair trade cocoa butter and mango butter
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Tremella extract is high in vitamin D, has strong water-binding capacities, easily penetrates the skin's layers, forming a protective film of moisture that transforms the look and feel of dryness and roughness.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* is a moisturizer that enhances the moisturizing properties of our shave and imparts a velvet-like smoothness after drying.
- Silk, goat's milk and yogurt lend a luxurious creaminess to your shave.
- Superfatted with the organic oils of argan, jojoba, pumpkin seed, camellia seed and shea butter.
- Aloe Vera helps soothe the skin and makes for a better post shave feel.
- All of our fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
*The manufacturer states that the product is gluten free however because it is made from the proprietary hydrolysis of oats, there may be traces of gluten remaining. The manufacturer has tested several lots and all contained less than 20ppm gluten.
- Proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
Stearic Acid, Tallow, Glycerine, Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter*, Cocoa Butter, Camellia Seed Oil*, Mango Butter, Aloe, Goat Milk, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Sodium Lactate, Argan Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Tremella Seed Extract, Silk Peptides, Green Tea Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yogurt, Parfum
MacDuff's takes great pride in providing you with unique scents in all of their products. All of their scent lines are formulated in house and they are always experimenting with new and exciting ideas.
From using special landmarks in naming their products, to making soap using fresh mountain water from Kananaskis Provincial Park, MacDuff's finds inspiration in their love of the outdoors and Alberta.
Made in Canada