MacDuff's Soap Company Shave Soap- Kananaskis Explorer
MacDuff's Soap Company is here!
Top: Pine Cone, Citrus
Middle: Blue Spruce, Fir Needle
Base: Tree Resin, Patchouli, Balsam
"Great things are done when men and mountains meet." - William Blake
Like taking a deep breath of fresh forest air after a summer rain. Like taking a deep breath of fresh forest air in Kananaskis Country, a provincial park in the Alberta Rockies. Scented with various evergreens such as fir, pine and spruce, with added sweetness from tree resin and patchouli for a vanilla esque afternote.
Inspired by one of MacDuff's favourite outdoor hotspots-- Kananaskis Provincial Park. Not as famous or commercially developed as the nearby Banff National Park, but Kananaskis offers outdoor enthusiasts a rustic atmosphere with world class hiking, snowshoeing and backcountry camping.
* This is a softer soap. Brush lathering works but is easy to overload!
* We are proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in Alberta that is both grass fed and humane.
* Made with four skin nourishing butters: fair trade raw organic shea butter, kokum butter, fair trade cocoa butter and mango butter
* Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
* Tremella extract is high in vitamin D, has strong water-binding capacities, easily penetrates the skin's layers, forming a protective film of moisture that transforms the look and feel of dryness and roughness.
* Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* is a moisturizer that enhances the moisturizing properties of our shave and imparts a velvet-like smoothness after drying.
* Silk, goat's milk and yogurt lend a luxurious creaminess to your shave.
* Superfatted with the organic oils of argan, jojoba, pumpkin seed, camellia seed and shea butter.
* Aloe Vera helps soothe the skin and makes for a better post shave feel.
* All of our fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
*The manufacturer states that the product is gluten free however because it is made from the proprietary hydrolysis of oats, there may be traces of gluten remaining. The manufacturer has tested several lots and all contained less than 20ppm gluten.
Stearic Acid, Tallow, Glycerine, Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter*, Cocoa Butter, Camellia Seed Oil*, Mango Butter, Aloe, Goat Milk, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Sodium Lactate, Argan Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Tremella Seed Extract, Silk Peptides, Green Tea Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yogurt, Parfum
MacDuff's takes great pride in providing you with unique scents in all of their products. All of their scent lines are formulated in house and they are always experimenting with new and exciting ideas.
From using special landmarks in naming their products, to making soap using fresh mountain water from Kananaskis Provincial Park, MacDuff's finds inspiration in their love of the outdoors and Alberta.
Made in Canada