Yes! We ship overseas! Please read this carefully before you order.
Please understand that your country's customs office will likely charge duty, tax, VAT and/or brokerage when your orders arrive to your country. These fees are ENTIRELY your responsibility. In some cases these fees can be very high.
It is unlawful to falsify customs declarations so we will declare full and actual values. We will not declare a lower value or declare the items as gifts.
If you live in the UK or an EU country, PLEASE read the following carefully before placing an order with us.
1) If your country isn't listed or available at checkout, please contact us.
2) We will NOT collect the VAT as this would mean having to register and receive a unique number with EACH country. It would mean we would have to collect and remit the VAT accordingly. It is much too difficult for us.
3) The customer is RESPONSIBLE for paying the VAT (if applicable) when the order arrives to its final destination. (This note will be added to all order invoices during processing)
4) The customer should familiarize themselves with the rules pertaining to their respective country and how VAT is determined and collected.
5) A customer who refuses a package upon delivery for ANY reason, waives their right to any refund or compensation. This applies to unclaimed orders as well. Please note this when placing your order. No Exceptions.
Thank you for your understanding.