MacDuff's Soap Company Shave Soap- Autumn Cabin
Notes: Balsam Pine, Cedar Leaf, Juniper Berry, Vanilla, Toasted Maple
"There is a harmony in autumn, a lustre in its sky" - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Autumn Cabin is their tribute to the most radiant time of year and their favourite place to enjoy it. The scent is made with balsam pine, cedar leaf and juniper berry with compliments of toasted maple and a vanilla finish. Autumn Cabin is not a sugary scent, but earthy and rich.
Made with their "Version 3B" base.
Available in a plastic large dish (soap weight is 120g) with enough room to work the brush around.
This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils.
- MacDuff's Soap Company includes beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in Southern Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Their shea butter is unrefined, organic and certified fair trade and, with the help of mango butter and avocado oil, helps keep your skin feeling moisturized after you shave.
- All of their fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- White Willow Bark extract is an astringent
- Silk lends a luxurious feel to your shave
- Beer is full of sugars that help create a big lather
Stearic Acid, *Tallow, Glycerine, Castor Oil, *Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, *Babassu Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, *Camellia Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Beer, Goat Milk, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Sodium Lactate, *Argan Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Pumpkin Seed Oil, Silk Peptides, Green Tea Extract, White Willow Bark Powder, Essential Oil Blend
MacDuff's takes great pride in providing you with unique scents in all of their products. All of their scent lines are formulated in house and they are always experimenting with new and exciting ideas.
From using special landmarks in naming their products, to making soap using fresh mountain water from Kananaskis Provincial Park, MacDuff's finds inspiration in their love of the outdoors and Alberta.
Made in Canada