Peregrine Supply Company Aftershave Tonic- Tea Tree and Lavender
Soothing Lavender mingles with Tea Tree and Frankincense, leading to a potent blend of anti-inflammatory and healing ingredients.
Striking a perfect balance between traditional alcohol splashes and facial moisturizers, these Aftershave Tonics are meant to hydrate and promote healing, while providing a toning and firming boost to skin. Added nutrients and antioxidants can lead to healthier and younger-looking skin.
WHAT'S AWESOME ABOUT IT?
- Aloe soothes and deeply moisturizes skin to prevent dryness or irritation after you shave. Aloe can also speed the healing of minor cuts and blemishes
- Witch Hazel tones and refreshes the skin to prevent any heavy, oily feeling post-shave. It also acts as an anti-microbial astringent to clean and close pores, meaning no ingrown hairs or razor bumps
- Vegetable Glycerin will help skin to attract and retain it's own natural moisture, meaning that skin won't dry out during the day.
- Bladderwrack Extract contains large quantities of vitamins, minerals and hyaluronic acid, which speeds up cell and tissue regeneration. It also helps to maintain the skin's natural moisture level and reduce inflammation.
- Rosemary Extract contains a powerful antioxidant, carnosic acid, as well as astringent properties, allowing it to help maintain skin elasticity and improve skin tone.
- Jojoba Oil works to moisturize and protect skin post-shave, without clogging pores or leaving any heavy, greasy feeling on the skin
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Gel, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) Distillate, Polysorbate 80, Aqua, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Fucus vesiculosus (Sea Oak) extract, Lanolin, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) extract, Vitamin E, Suttocide A, Essential Oil Blend
Peregrine Supply Co. is based in Vancouver, BC. Everything is handmade in small batches. Scent blends are inspired by the places they come from and the places they've seen.
Made in Canada