MacDuff's /Stone Field Aftershave- Red Eye to London
Made exclusively for our online store
Primary Notes: Bergamot, Jasmine and Cedarwood
Notes in order of Strength: Cedarwood, Bergamot, Jasmine, Tonka Bean, Orange, Lemon, Patchouli, Rosehip and Cypress.
There are many achievements or goals that a pilot will remember and perhaps even celebrate. For example, their first flight, first solo, first cross-country, first licence, etc. Growing up in Winnipeg with the prairie landscape all around me, I never would have dreamed that one day I would command an airplane across the Atlantic Ocean. That dream came true a couple of years ago.
Flying late at night and arriving in the morning is known as a Red Eye.
My first time in the UK was a red-eye flight. After a quick rest at the hotel, it was time to explore London. When it comes to our layovers, there are always little things that remind us of the places we've been to. Pilots often collect soaps and shampoos from their various hotels. I brought back with me the Espa London soap which features these notes. This shave soap is loosely based on this scent that evokes so many special memories for me. I knew that this would make a great scent for my shave den and I wanted to share it with you.
About Their Splash
- Alcohol free witch hazel and aloe vera based splash
- Organic Jojoba oil and glycerine help the skin retain moisture (emollient).
- Uses Olivem, which is a water-soluble fat with sebum recovering activities (sebum is the oily, waxy substance produced by your body’s sebaceous glands). Olivem has strong emolliency and lubricant properties that offers a distinctive skin smoothness and long-term moisturizing effects.
- DL-Panthenol, or Vitamin B5 is used to rehydrate dry, damaged skin
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* and silk peptides enhance the moisturizing properties of their splash and imparts a velvet-like smoothness after drying.
- Allantoin is widely used in cosmetic, dermatological and pharmaceutical formulations for its soothing and anti-irritating properties. Allantoin stimulates healthy, normal tissue formation even at low concentrations.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract and Vitamin E are antioxidants that extend the life of their splash, but also have beneficial moisturizing properties.
- White Willow Bark is an astringent.
- All of their fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
- As this is a water based product, they must use preservative to keep their aftershave splash free from bacteria and mould.
*The manufacturer states that the product is gluten free however because it is made from the proprietary hydrolysis of oats, there may be traces of gluten remaining. The manufacturer has tested several lots and all contained less than 20ppm gluten.
Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera Juice, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters (Ecocert Emulsifier), Organic Jojoba, Preservative (Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate), White Willow Bark, Sodium Lactate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Silk, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Vitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Paraben + Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil, Essential Oils
Made in Canada