MacDuff's Soap Company Shave Soap- Winter Cabin
Notes: Raspberry, Velvet, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Elemi, Saffron, Cardamom, Fir, Guaiacwood, Cedar
"What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness." - John Steinbeck
Winter Cabin continues the popular "Cabin" series that started with Autumn. While Autumn Cabin is a more literal interpretation, Winter Cabin is more abstract, trying to capture the sweet comfort of being surrounded by night and snow. Raspberry is the dominant note supported by the combination of sandalwood, vanilla and velvet. Saffron absolute, cardamom and smoky guaiac wood give the sweeter top notes some nuance, while the addition of elemi and fir essential oils lend a balsam touch.
Made with their "Version 4" base.
This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils
- They are proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in southern Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Their shea butter is unrefined, organic and certified fair trade and, with the aid of goat milk, oils and butters, helps keep your skin feeling moisturized after you shave.
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- White Willow Bark extract is an astringent
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* is a moisturizer that enhances the moisturizing properties of our shave and imparts a velvet-like smoothness after drying.
- Silk and goat's milk lend a luxurious creaminess to your shave
- Superfatted with the organic oils of argan, jojoba, pumpkin seed, camellia seed and shea butter.
- Aloe Vera helps soothe the skin and makes for a better post shave feel.
- All of their fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
Stearic Acid, Tallow, Glycerine, Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter*, Cocoa Butter, Camellia Seed Oil*, Mango Butter, Aloe, Goat Milk, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Sodium Lactate, Argan Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Tremella Seed Extract, Silk Peptides, Green Tea Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yogurt, Parfum
MacDuff's takes great pride in providing you with unique scents in all of their products. All of their scent lines are formulated in house and they are always experimenting with new and exciting ideas.
From using special landmarks in naming their products, to making soap using fresh mountain water from Kananaskis Provincial Park, MacDuff's finds inspiration in their love of the outdoors and Alberta.
Made in Canada