MacDuff's Soap Company Shave Soap- Winter Cabin
Notes: Raspberry, Velvet, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Clove, Rum, Ozone, Musk
"What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness." - John Steinbeck
While their Autumn Cabin scent is more of a literal tribute of maple and cedar, Winter Cabin celebrates the comfort of being in front of a fire surrounded by night and snow. Sweet raspberry, velvet and rum with hints of clove, ozone and finished with a touch of sandalwood and musk.
Made with their "Version 3" base.
This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils
- They are proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in southern Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Their shea butter is unrefined, organic and certified fair trade and, with the aid of goat milk, oils and butters, helps keep your skin feeling moisturized after you shave.
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- White Willow Bark extract is an astringent
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* is a moisturizer that enhances the moisturizing properties of our shave and imparts a velvet-like smoothness after drying.
- Silk and goat's milk lend a luxurious creaminess to your shave
- Superfatted with the organic oils of argan, jojoba, pumpkin seed, camellia seed and shea butter.
- Aloe Vera helps soothe the skin and makes for a better post shave feel.
- All of their fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
Stearic Acid, *Tallow, Glycerine, Castor Oil, *Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, *Babassu Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, *Camellia Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Aloe Vera, Goat Milk, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Sodium Lactate, *Argan Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Pumpkin Seed Oil, Silk Peptides, Green Tea Extract, White Willow Bark Powder, Essential Oils, Paraben + Phthalate Free Fragrance
MacDuff's takes great pride in providing you with unique scents in all of their products. All of their scent lines are formulated in house and they are always experimenting with new and exciting ideas.
From using special landmarks in naming their products, to making soap using fresh mountain water from Kananaskis Provincial Park, MacDuff's finds inspiration in their love of the outdoors and Alberta.
Made in Canada