MacDuff's Soap Company Shave Soap- Succulent
Notes: Flowering Succulent, Lychee, Red Tea, Geranium, Lemon, Bergamot, Winter Berry, White Musk
"People trample flowers, yet only to embrace a cactus" - James Joyce
This shave soap isn't a typical floral--it's a green mix of flowering succulent, citrus and musk balanced with sweet lychee and red tea. This is a sweeter scent with a medium scent strength.
Made with their version “3A" base.
Available in a plastic large dish (soap weight is 120g) with enough room to work the brush around.
About their Soap
- They are proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in southern Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Their shea butter is unrefined, organic and certified fair trade and, with the aid of goat milk, oils and butters, helps keep your skin feeling moisturized after you shave.
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- White Willow Bark extract is an astringent
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein is a moisturizer that enhances the moisturizing properties of our shave and imparts a velvet-like smoothness after drying
- Silk and goat's milk lend a luxurious creaminess to your shave
- Superfatted with the organic oils of argan, jojoba, pumpkin seed, camellia seed and shea butter
- Beer is full of sugars that help create a big lather
- All of their fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free
*The manufacturer states that the product is gluten free however because it is made from the proprietary hydrolysis of oats, there may be traces of gluten remaining. The manufacturer has tested several lots and all contained less than 20ppm gluten.
Stearic Acid, *Tallow, Glycerine, Castor Oil, *Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, *Babassu Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, *Camellia Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Beer, Goat Milk, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Sodium Lactate, *Argan Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Pumpkin Seed Oil, Silk Peptides, Green Tea Extract, White Willow Bark Powder, Paraben + Phthalate Free Fragrance
MacDuff's takes great pride in providing you with unique scents in all of their products. All of their scent lines are formulated in house and they are always experimenting with new and exciting ideas.
From using special landmarks in naming their products, to making soap using fresh mountain water from Kananaskis Provincial Park, MacDuff's finds inspiration in their love of the outdoors and Alberta.
Made in Canada