MacDuff's Soap Company Shave Soap- Old Sea Captain
Top: Bay Leaf, Tobacco, Sea Salt, Oakmoss, Amber, Patchouli, Bergamot
"The sea complains upon a thousand shores" - Andrew Smith
Old Sea Captain is a bay leaf forward scent that is sweetened with tobacco, bergamot and patchouli, with hints of sea salt and oakmoss. The scent is comparable to our Crowsnest Pass scent, but without the sweet spice notes.
Made with their "Version 3A" base.
Available in a plastic large dish (soap weight is 120g) with enough room to work the brush around.
- MacDuff's Soap Company includes beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in Southern Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Their shea butter is unrefined, organic and certified fair trade and, with the help of mango butter and avocado oil, helps keep your skin feeling moisturized after you shave.
- All of their fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- White Willow Bark extract is an astringent
- Silk lends a luxurious feel to your shave
- Beer is full of sugars that help create a big lather
Stearic Acid, *Tallow, Glycerine, Castor Oil, *Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, *Babassu Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, *Camellia Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Beer, Goat Milk, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Sodium Lactate, *Argan Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Pumpkin Seed Oil, Silk Peptides, Green Tea Extract, White Willow Bark Powder, Paraben + Phthalate Free Fragrance, Essential Oils
MacDuff's takes great pride in providing you with unique scents in all of their products. All of their scent lines are formulated in house and they are always experimenting with new and exciting ideas.
From using special landmarks in naming their products, to making soap using fresh mountain water from Kananaskis Provincial Park, MacDuff's finds inspiration in their love of the outdoors and Alberta.
Made in Canada