MacDuff's Soap Company Shave Soap- Cardamom Chai
Notes: Cardamom, Rice Milk, Cedarwood, Coriander, Lemon, Sweet Fennel, Patchouli, Clove Cinnamon, Black Pepper
Cardamom Chai is a cardamom heavy tribute to Chai Tea that was originally introduced in V3. Cardamom, with it's sweet eucalyptus and citrusesque aroma, blends well with other spices, including clove, cassia and subtle black licorice notes thanks to sweet fennel. To accentuate the citrus aspect of cardamom, there's sicilian lemon, sweet orange, and coriander essential oils. This version of Cardamom Chai also introduces a milk note that, along with cedarwood and patchouli, provides a base to support the more delicate essential oils in the blend.
This version is no longer an essential oil only scent. Sean also severely curtailed the presence of clove and cassia; while this makes the scent less authentically "chai," it also ensures that it will be safe to use for most skin types.
Proud to include beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in southern Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Made with four skin nourishing butters: fair trade raw organic shea butter, kokum butter, fair trade cocoa butter and mango butter
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Tremella extract is high in vitamin D, has strong water-binding capacities, easily penetrates the skin's layers, forming a protective film of moisture that transforms the look and feel of dryness and roughness.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein* is a moisturizer that enhances the moisturizing properties of our shave and imparts a velvet-like smoothness after drying.
- Silk, goat's milk and yogurt lend a luxurious creaminess to your shave.
- Superfatted with the organic oils of argan, jojoba, pumpkin seed, camellia seed and shea butter.
- Aloe Vera helps soothe the skin and makes for a better post shave feel.
All of our fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
*The manufacturer states that the product is gluten free however because it is made from the proprietary hydrolysis of oats, there may be traces of gluten remaining. The manufacturer has tested several lots and all contained less than 20ppm gluten.
Stearic Acid, Tallow, Glycerine, Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter*, Cocoa Butter, Camellia Seed Oil*, Mango Butter, Aloe, Goat Milk, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Sodium Lactate, Argan Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Tremella Seed Extract, Silk Peptides, Green Tea Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yogurt, Parfum
MacDuff's takes great pride in providing you with unique scents in all of their products. All of their scent lines are formulated in house and they are always experimenting with new and exciting ideas.
From using special landmarks in naming their products, to making soap using fresh mountain water from Kananaskis Provincial Park, MacDuff's finds inspiration in their love of the outdoors and Alberta.
Made in Canada