MacDuff's Soap Company Shave Soap- Alone in the Wilderness
MacDuff's Soap Company is here!
Notes: Spice, Toasted Oak, Vanilla, Patchouli, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood
"But of course adventures run on all sorts of whisky." - Atticus
Strong notes of toasted oak wrapped in a bed of warm vanilla and spice. MacDuff's Backcountry Bourbon scent embodies a dram of your favourite whisky had in celebration of long hikes and hard won views.
This soap contains paraben and phthalate free fragrance in addition to essential oils.
- MacDuff's Soap Company includes beef tallow sourced from a family run farm in Southern Alberta that is both certified grass fed and humane.
- Their shea butter is unrefined, organic and certified fair trade and, with the help of mango butter and avocado oil, helps keep your skin feeling moisturized after you shave.
- All of their fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
- Green Tea extract is a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- White Willow Bark extract is an astringent
- Silk lends a luxurious feel to your shave
- Beer is full of sugars that help create a big lather
Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Tallow, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Glycerine, Avocado Oil, Mango Butter, Beer, Green Tea Extract, Silk Peptides, White Willow Bark Extract, Paraben & Pthalate Free Fragrance and/or Essential Oils.
MacDuff's takes great pride in providing you with unique scents in all of their products. All of their scent lines are formulated in house and they are always experimenting with new and exciting ideas.
From using special landmarks in naming their products, to making soap using fresh mountain water from Kananaskis Provincial Park, MacDuff's finds inspiration in their love of the outdoors and Alberta.
Made in Canada