MacDuff's Rosewater and Lemonade Dead Sea Bath Soak
Notes: Lemon, Geranium, Rose Petal, Clementine, Cedar, Rosewood
MacDuff's popular summer scent now available in their bath soaks. Scented naturally with Sicilian lemon, clementine, ho wood, rosewood and geranium essential oils.
Directions for Use
Add a 2-4 tablespoons to a hot bath or our muslin cloth bag to reduce clean up. Allow the salts to mix and disperse their aroma while you wait for the water cool down-- water that is too hot will close pores and reduce the effectiveness of our Dead Sea salts.
- Made with pure Dead Sea Salt, Turkey Lake Salt and Epsom salts
- Promotes healthy looking skin
- High in minerals and nutrients that help your skin retain moisture
- Softens and gently exfoliates your skin
- Believed to help with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Scented naturally
- Dead Sea Salt: Contains 22 minerals loved by our skin including magnesium, bromide, sulphur, calcium, zinc and potassium.
- Turkey Lake Salt: Similar to Dead Sea salt and contains many of the same minerals
- Epsom Salt: the sulfates in Epsom salt help flush toxins and heavy metals from skin cells. Epsom salt is absorbed through the skin drawing toxins from the body, relaxes muscles, is a natural emollient and exfoliates!
- Dendretic Salt: A specialized salt to help retain the scent longer.
- Sunflower Oil: A carrier oil to disperse the essential oil blend safely
- Vitamin E: Extends shelf life of the product
- Tapioca Root Starch: Helps keep the skin soft and smooth
- Herbal Blend
- Muslin Cloth Bag: Acts like a tea bag for a no mess clean up.