MacDuff's Body Soap- Icefields Parkway
Notes: Eucalyptus Dives, Spearmint, Cornmint, Peppermint, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus Globulus
"Mountains are the beginning and the end of all natural scenery." - John Ruskin
Icefields Parkway is a highway that connects Jasper and Banff National Park and really is an unbelievable drive. Coming home from our BC trips, we always add a couple hours to an already long day and take this route (provided it's not closed due to excessive snowfall), exiting at the Saskatchewan River Crossing which sees a young North Saskatchewan river that we meet back up with again in Edmonton.
It's fitting then that this scent uses one of my favourite essential oils, Eucalytpus Dives-- otherwise known as "broad leaf peppermint." It takes the best elements of both peppermint and eucalyptus and makes for a sweet, *very* mild and almost buttery take. Since the name "Icefields" demands it, I added in some spearmint, cornmint, peppermint and just a touch of cedarwood and the more traditional eucalyptus most are already familiar with.
Coloured naturally with alkanet root powder.
- Made with aloe vera.
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and ten percent raw, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Weight: 110 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Fair Trade & Organic Shea, Butter, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera.