Elvado Shaving Cream "Lake of the Woods" Travel Series
Crafted for Brush or Brushless Use, Elvado lake of the Woods Shaving Cream (travel series) is the same formula as their Lake of the Woods Shaving Cream (Tub) but in a pump format.
Those in the know, or those who are wet shaving aficionados, love Elvado shaving cream. It always gets great reviews.
When I think of Lake of the Woods, I am immediately drawn to the northwest corner of Ontario- cottage country. I think of the abundance of lakes and lush trees that make up this area. This shaving cream helps capture that emotion, that sense.
Made with an Avocado and Shea Butter base, Lake of the Woods is a classic woodsy scent. Its fragrance profile is a fresh scent of forest rain with woody notes of fir needle and jasmine oils.
Crafted for Brush or Brushless Application – Quick and Easy with Awesome Performance
● 100% Natural - 92% Organic Based Formulation, 100% Essential Oils, 10 Simply Superb Ingredients
● Easy Application – Massage on Wet Beard or apply with a Shave Brush
● Premium Performance - Superior Razor Glide, Instant Creamy Lathering (with Shave Brush)
● Premium Value:1 Pump Bottle offers up to 100 Brush Shaves (2 pumps/Shave) and 65+ Brushless Shaves (3 pumps/shave)
● African Shea Butter & Avocado Oils - Natural healing properties provide intense moisture, promote cell renewal and protect against harmful UV rays. Excellent Post Shave Feel
● Glycerine (Kosher Vegetable) - A natural source emollient which softens, soothes and hydrates skin. Vegetable glycerine is hypoallergenic, prevents breakouts and keeps pores clear.
● TSA Travel Friendly -100ml Airless Pump, No Mess/Waste with Precision Dispensing
● Pre-Shave Cream Approved – Use with your favourite Shave Soap for enhanced Glide, Slickness and Smooth Shaves
● Refreshing and Pleasing - 100% E.O. Fragrance Blends: Tahitian Lime, Bergamot/Rosewood, and Fir Needle/Jasmine
● EcoCert Approved - Natural Preservative: Safe for Skin & the Environment
Ingredients: water, stearic acid*, myristic acid, cocos nucifera* (coconut oil), glycerin*, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, butyrospermum parkii ** (shea butter)*, persea gratissima** (avocado) oil, fragrance (100% e.o), sodium borate, glyceral caprylate and glycercal undecylenate**, allantoin. * Organic, **EcoCert Approved
Elvado is Spanish for "the crossing", which refers to the town of Elvado, New Mexico. Established in 1904 as a railroad town, this shaving cream is inspired by the original pioneers who travelled far to make a better life for their families.