Caswell-Massey Heritage Shave Cream- Number Six
Founded in 1752, Caswell-Massey’s Shave Creams have been the choice of some of the world’s finest barbers and used daily by generations of American men.
With their Number Six Shave Cream, which receives its fragrance from the same exquisite botanical oils from their historic Number Six fragrance, they've elevated your morning ritual to the level of that of heads of state. With beautiful opening notes of citrus, neroli, bergamot & rosemary, you’ll soon understand why President George Washington selected their Number Six as his preferred fragrance.
Caswell-Massey's uniquely smooth and creamy formula reminds us of the valued rituals passed down from one generation to another. Thick and rich, they designed their shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. This recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel - no need to rinse, and suitable for use with or without a shave brush. They offer our Number Six Shave Cream in a jar for those wishing to use a brush with their shave cream. Good for more than 100 shaves and made with clean ingredients - they stand by our legacy of quality and value, befitting a man’s sacred morning ritual.
HOW TO ENJOY
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and to soften follicles
- Select your shaving tool of choice
- Slow shave recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
- Pure sweet almond oil for an all-natural, deep moisturizer
- Coconut oil to reduce inflammation aided by natural antimicrobial properties
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA